Sunday, June 21, 2015

Opening of the dorm/Room Inspections

For some reason Sims 3 didn't let me move my created sims into an empty lot. I will play around with that later and see if I can recreate the layout of the dorm.

I have experience playing the original Sims and Sims 2, and a couple hours of Sims 4, but this is the first time I am playing Sims 3. No updates or expansions have been made to this version of the game, it is purely the vanilla Sims 3.

I figured I'd use this post to introduce the incredibly thoughtful audience we have today to our main characters of this premiere season of New Hall West Side Story.

I chose the 5 men who were involved in Nathan's wedding as that was the core of people I could reasonably include in a save file and have adequate observation of. Potential lots of other people may appear, who knows??

Traits were created with the input of three out of the five involved.
Physical appearances were hastily created, but imo serve the cartoonish aspects of the game quite well.

Rules for the season:
-Apart from helping them find a job I will not control them. Even stupid things I will let play out.
-Turned off aging
-I'm sure some rules will come up as the season progresses. Let's see what happens...

And action!


0 comments:

Post a Comment