Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 1- find a job


  • Ousmane thinks Andrew is okay. Andrew thinks Ousmane is being sociable.
  • Nathan thinks Derek is being impolite. Derek can see Nathan is uncomfortable with something he said.
  • Derek uses the bathroom first

  • Ous is the first to cook something. Makes a salad bowl for everyone. I thought he was supposed to be the mooch ? Maybe he's getting in favor with people then will take advantage of them... 


  • They're not going to find jobs on their own so I make Dan find a job first, signs up as a professional athlete and promptly throws away the newspaper so no one else can find a job.
  • I make Derek use the computer to find a job as a criminal
  • Andrew chooses to be a scientist
  • I try to make Ous and Nathan find a job but they are asleep. I realize my mistake in that I put some beds too close together so Andrew/Derek/Dan can't sleep. I fix that. 

    • Ous picks the green bed, Nathan gets the pink one.
    • Andrew and Dan then get into the side pink beds. I'm the only one awake playing video games :(
  • Derek finally gets up and goes to sleep. and that's the uneventful first day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment